The Infinite Box Dilemma

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
RWI

The Infinite Box Dilemma

Post by RWI »

Have you noticed that when a person decides that he/she is going to think 'Outside the Box' and embrace a new ideology or specific belief, they are really trapping themselves in yet another box? That they are fooling themselves into thinking that they are an enlightened, wise individual when they are really stumbling along the same road of falsehood as before?

Do you agree or disagree?
yana

Re: The Infinite Box Dilemma

Post by yana »

Think cantor's theorem and think outside the box. That's how I became a genius anyways...
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

The box is an illusion. Genius is an illusion. Life is binary, digital, not analog. Evolution bless my meds.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

RWI wrote:Have you noticed that when a person decides that he/she is going to think 'Outside the Box' and embrace a new ideology or specific belief, they are really trapping themselves in yet another box? That they are fooling themselves into thinking that they are an enlightened, wise individual when they are really stumbling along the same road of falsehood as before?

Well I definitely couldn't agree. I have solved the theory of creation itself. What you are comparing you ideas with is failure... not everybody fails.
Animus

Post by Animus »

RWI wrote:Have you noticed that when a person decides that he/she is going to think 'Outside the Box' and embrace a new ideology or specific belief, they are really trapping themselves in yet another box? That they are fooling themselves into thinking that they are an enlightened, wise individual when they are really stumbling along the same road of falsehood as before?

If I agreed with that, would I be a hypocrite?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

dejavu wrote:Is there an outside? Infinity suggests otherwise.
Pincho: I have solved the theory of creation itself.
What do you mean?
My theory of Everything. I will link to it, but I got flamed quite a lot. This...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/general- ... thing.html

But good luck with understanding it, because nobody seems to be able to.