Hexagon Universe?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
yana

Re: Hexagon Universe?

Post by yana »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
yana wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:Google comes up with chants. I don't get it?
Take turings enigma. The letters we use were given to us by a higher power. öhm ähm åhm. Nordic mantras.. used to connect with the godhead (Vishnu the preserver is the highest god there is)

But enough about god.

(mozart still)
Highest god? I'm still confused. I was just searching for God, and it appears that it's a person, or something. I'm not really sure. I get lots of confusing information about..... him?

Edit: I got this from Google..
When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God.1 On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you."2 Before you look at the facts surrounding God's existence, ask yourself, If God does exist, would I want to know him? Here then, are some reasons to consider...

1. Does God exist? The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.
So it has him as the creator? And the Bible says.... So what's the Bible?

Sounds a bit mumbo jumbo to me.
No-one is required to belive in god. Believe in the big-bang instead.

(mozart london concertante)
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I don't believe in the Big Bang, and I can't believe that a man created man, that's paradoxical.
yana

Post by yana »

DNA says it all to me.. who the hell created my dna? You don't believe in the big-bang, thats quite unfortunate. God is transcendental, he does not exist in our universe.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Well DNA looks complex now, but it used to look very simple. When it created a wriggling worm it just had to move the body of the worm. Then 1 part at a time it added a little bit more due to the radiation of waves shaking it into different patterns. It was so slow, it wiggled to get a tail, it became a sort of fish. Eyes gradually got some sort of blurry information hardly visible............................................... But even the blurry information was exciting for the Fish. We were in those bodies once... it was quite boring most of the time. we wanted to be able to get around better, we wanted to see more clearly.. sounds were very exciting. Now we want to be able to travel through space. Do we ever give up wanting?
Carl G

Post by Carl G »

I don't know, this is one of those weeks when just about everything being written on Genius Forums sounds to me like crap. But really, with geniuses copiously sharing their wisdom like Yana, Pincho Paxton, Tomas, and Steven Coyle, I realize that's a completely unreasonable stance on my part. So carry on. I'm sure it's just me.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Carl G wrote:I don't know, this is one of those weeks when just about everything being written on Genius Forums sounds to me like crap. But really, with geniuses copiously sharing their wisdom like Yana, Pincho Paxton, Tomas, and Steven Coyle, I realize that's a completely unreasonable stance on my part. So carry on. I'm sure it's just me.
A child is born, his sight has evolved beyond any other human on Earth. He can see twice as many colours as anyone else. His mother enters the room wearing her new red dress. "Do you like my new red dress?" she asks. "It's not red-" says the boy. "-I don't know what colour it is, but it's not red." He continues. "Of course it is red." says the mother. The evolved boy from this point onwards decides to have two different colours, both called red. His evolution is never realised, because he simply agrees .. "It is red."

I can see all of those hexagons in the image. I even know why they are there, and what they are, and how they create gravity. There is no reason for me to step down from what I know.
yana

Post by yana »

"Brane cosmology refers to several theories in particle physics and cosmology motivated by, but not exclusively derived from, superstring theory and M-theory."

"The central idea is that the visible, four-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane inside a higher-dimensional space, called the "bulk". The additional dimensions are compact, in which case the observed universe contains the extra dimensions, and then no reference to the bulk is appropriate in this context. In the bulk model, other branes may be moving through this bulk. Interactions with the bulk, and possibly with other branes, can influence our brane and thus introduce effects not seen in more standard cosmological models."

"Superstring theory is an attempt to explain all of the particles and fundamental forces of nature in one theory by modelling them as vibrations of tiny supersymmetric strings. Superstring theory is a shorthand for supersymmetric string theory because unlike bosonic string theory, it is the version of string theory that incorporates fermions and supersymmetry."

source: wikipedia

I just thought of the superstring theory as the most beautiful of them all. Do carry on.

(sfx - allah acbar)
Last edited by yana on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steven Coyle

Post by Steven Coyle »

All in one organism.
yana

Post by yana »

Steven Coyle wrote:All in one organism.
Exactly, my good friend! My good formulas are stuck at KTH university. I can't count without a calculator, ye know. Original thesis, nya nya.

(sfx - h2h3)
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

I have made a computer program that proves that the universe is made from hexagon shaped bubbles. In just a very short piece of programming I have already created a perfect snowflake. All that my program does in its simplicity is create bubbles, and gravity, and what you get is snowflakes. No more Big Bangs, no more God, I have finally proved it.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Pincho Paxton wrote:I have made a computer program...
yeah, made being the operative word.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

prince wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:I have made a computer program...
yeah, made being the operative word.
Well not really, I made a very simple computer program that does nothing but change the sizes of hexagons, adds atoms to it. What suddenly happens from nowhere is the creation of snowflakes. It's quite amazing. Just as you see snowflakes appear from nowhere.. I didn't program it to make snowflakes, but it creates them almost straight away. It also performs the Bose-Einstein condensate which means that Quantum Physics are actually physics. Anyway, snowflakes are the key to nature, and I knew that I would get them. Soon I can get it to create all biological forms of nature. Just as an art package that is quite amazing for none artists. But for science it is the theory of everything... which would probably make me the most famous person in history... Lol!... that's just funny.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Pincho Paxton wrote: Well not really, I made a very simple computer program .
There you go again, made. You made it out of what? Principles of your design?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

prince wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote: Well not really, I made a very simple computer program .
There you go again, made. You made it out of what? Principles of your design?
You seem to be under the impression that all computer programs are like a written story. Have you ever heard of Neural Networks? They create results from nothing. I didn't write a story, I just put some dots on the screen, and shrank them. I got a snowflake.
Blair

Post by Blair »

They create results based on principles programmed into them.

You can only put some dots on the screen because a software script allows you to do so.
yana

Post by yana »

My big bang theory presented in this this thread is under recognition of NASA as we speak.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

prince wrote:They create results based on principles programmed into them.

You can only put some dots on the screen because a software script allows you to do so.
So what? That's like saying that soup can only reach boiling point because somebody put the soup in a saucepan, and put it on the stove. Nobody told the soup to boil.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

yana wrote:My big bang theory presented in this this thread is under recognition of NASA as we speak.
So you want to talk like an AI program? Fine.. keep doing it.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Here is an example of how a snowflake is created from nothing more than gravity. The program is in its early stages. You need Winzip, or Winrar to unpack it.

The temperature gauge on the right is not finished yet.

Download program. Unpack with Winzip, or Winrar. Run program. Press Space to apply gravity. I will explain what gravity is at a later date...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pinchopaxton/Gravity2.rar
Blair

Post by Blair »

Pincho Paxton wrote:

So what? That's like saying that soup can only reach boiling point because somebody put the soup in a saucepan, and put it on the stove. Nobody told the soup to boil.
You are missing the point. Nothing happens without intelligent intervention (into chaos).

Nothing. A computer does nothing unless its instructed. Likewise the Universe.

You aren't disproving God by "making" anything, you are proving him.
Animus

Post by Animus »

prince wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:

You are missing the point. Nothing happens without intelligent intervention (into chaos).

Perhaps in the sense of "self-limitation" theology. The idea is that in the beginning "God" was an infinite entity with no limited or finite qualities to it. Then God created something and then something else and so on, but each thing that God created limited the possibilities. For example God could not create an apple and a banana in the same spot. If God created certain laws governing physical matter then he could not contradict those laws. So in the very act of creation God limited itself, like a transposing of God's infinite power into the observable reality.

Let's take this idea a bit further. Let's say God wasn't really intelligent as we might think of intelligence. Let's say that God could create an infinite set of realities. Each reality would consist of one of the initial possibilities and follow from there with utterly random creations. In an infinite number of such realities there would invariably be this particular reality. Also we would be completely unaware of the existence of these other realities, most of which would never become anything anyway. Even within this reality with the laws as they are certain variables need to be precise. There could be a billion big bangs that collapsed instantaneously before one that took any form.

Supposing this was true and there was infinite possibilities originating from an infinite source. As observers existing in one of these realities we'll find a lot of very precise operations leading up to our own existence, as if it was planned (in a way it was). Another thing to consider is that no reality which does not contain an observer would have any appearance at all. So whatever this God is, whether its a set of infinite possibilities playing out in an infinite playground or a God manifesting itself as observable reality, the goal seems to be the same, to exist. Any success, as I suggest would appear to be so, the observer will feel like they are the purpose of their universe even if there are infinite others.

The problem with God being "intelligent" is that it introduces a whole new explanatory aspect. What does this mean "intelligent"? Does God have the ability to suspend its own intelligence?
Blair

Post by Blair »

Of course God is more intelligent. He made you didn't he? Your eyes, your lungs, your mouth, that can not only eat and kiss but is also capable of blasphemy.

God can do anything, including suspending its own intelligence, for your sake. Why wouldn't he? He is infinite and immortal.
Animus

Post by Animus »

That doesn't answer the problem prince.

Do you think in God's perfect wisdom and intelligence it is ever wise or intelligent to suspend his wisdom or intelligence? If so, is it possible for God to suspend his wisdom and intelligence when it does not issue in accordance with his perfect wisdom and intellect? OR is God bound to obey his perfect wisdom and intellect?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

prince wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:

That's just a reply with God in it, it doesn't really account for most things. Billions of light years away from my fingers there are things happening. You can see them.
Anders Schlander

Post by Anders Schlander »

Great, our entire lives are made of hexagons. Perhaps not as meaningful to me as it is to you.

All of these ideas are exciting enough at the surface, but when you really try and discern any ultimate explanation there doesn't appear to be any.
Cause and Effect already trancends hexagons as an explanation because without there would be no case of hexagons. otherwise, you couldn't spot any of the hexagons, they wouldn't influence anything, and they wouldn't have any sense of order or similarities everywhere. there would instead perhaps be loads of different shapes instead of just one type ( hexagon ) and we wouldn't all be able to look at them! the universe does seem to have a function...

But it's not bringing us closer to explaining what made hexagons, what there was before them, what initiated that kind of formation, etc. The universe is 'driven' by neccesity. and with these supposed hexagons, i wonder what neccesarily happens. Well, nothing we don't already seem to know. In fact, everything infront of us is already here. I just wonder what can practically be gotten from any of these theories. Science must go throuhg an awful lot of garbage in order to find a treasure.
Last edited by Anders Schlander on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.