Hexagon Universe?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pincho Paxton

Re: Hexagon Universe?

Post by Pincho Paxton »

yana wrote:The theory of everything is just gibberish at the moment. Solve the particle physics first. And yes, I mean that in a good tone.
I already have... but only in terms of theory. I already explained particle wave duality earlier in the thread.
Last edited by Pincho Paxton on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
yana

Post by yana »

Your theory is like trying to add a filter unto the universe. It just doesn't work that way I'm afraid. But there is plenty of good thinking in there.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

How about this bubble.. looks a bit hexagonal?...

http://www.livescience.com/space/080930 ... -void.html
yana

Post by yana »

Pincho Paxton wrote:How about this bubble.. looks a bit hexagonal?...

http://www.livescience.com/space/080930 ... -void.html
I need glasses ;)
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Pincho Paxton wrote:I think that this model is more accurate. It's the shape that I was working on with Earth's gravity in green...

Thanks for the followups ;-)
Don't run to your death
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Or how about this .. similar to my explanation?.........

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... ubble.html

This.. not sure about?....

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/a ... 10816.html

This... still not sure about?...
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/a ... 00114.html
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

yana

Post by yana »

Yes, pretty bubbles everywhere. Space is simply the 4th dimension for us earthlings. Think of spacetime and zero gravity. It has nothing to do with the structure of nature.

Whatever happens in space, stays in space. Not here on earth.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Even if you separate Earth from the Universe you still have the same problem of explaining the 2 births. So all you have done is create 2 problems instead of one.
yana

Post by yana »

I'm thinking of the big bang when you mention 2 births. numerous births. (actually just the expanding universe) Forgive me if i'm wrong. The universe is preprogrammed.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

yana wrote:I'm thinking of the big bang when you mention 2 births. numerous births. (actually just the expanding universe) Forgive me if i'm wrong. The universe is preprogrammed.
No, nitwit. You are the program...
Don't run to your death
yana

Post by yana »

Sorry Tomas. I - AI. I'm a subroutine, I confess.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

yana wrote:I'm thinking of the big bang when you mention 2 births. numerous births. (actually just the expanding universe) Forgive me if i'm wrong. The universe is preprogrammed.
The Big Bang can't happen because it has nothing to travel through. The Physics of a Big Bang requires movement, it requires gravity, it requires a position in nothing, when nothing has no map position, it requires overlapping matter where only a couple of things can occupy the same space, it requires perpetual motion from one moment of nothing happening to another moment of everything happening, it requires a Pot Noodle structure.. just add water.

The programming is an idea that you need to explain. You have to explain everything in a theory of everything. Like.. even if it's a program, what were the first routines that were used to create the universe?
yana

Post by yana »

Look at my avatar. The universe was formed by a string, a particle, and an atom. The particle was 4-dimensional, therefore the universe also is. I can't prove my theory because it needs to be tested in the large hadron collider. Thus, my connection to CERN. And I'm the one on earth who discovered what dark energy/dark matter really is.

(yes, im going to win an award)
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

yana wrote:Look at my avatar. The universe was formed by a string, a particle, and an atom. The particle was 4-dimensional, therefore the universe also is. I can't prove my theory because it needs to be tested in the large hadron collider. Thus, my connection to CERN. And I'm the one on earth who discovered what dark energy/dark matter really is.
What's this about the Hadron being sabotaged from the future? Been makes the rounds that something from the future is throwing chinks in the armor..
Don't run to your death
yana

Post by yana »

Tomas wrote:
yana wrote:Look at my avatar. The universe was formed by a string, a particle, and an atom. The particle was 4-dimensional, therefore the universe also is. I can't prove my theory because it needs to be tested in the large hadron collider. Thus, my connection to CERN. And I'm the one on earth who discovered what dark energy/dark matter really is.
What's this about the Hadron being sabotaged from the future? Been makes the rounds that something from the future is throwing chinks in the armor..
Fortunately you still have fermilab :)

(cue mozart)
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

An atom is a particle. So how many particles do you need? And why 1 string? Where do the others come from?
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

yana wrote:
Tomas wrote:
What's this about the Hadron being sabotaged from the future? Been making the rounds that something from the future is throwing chinks in the armor..
Fortunately you still have fermilab :)
...the theoretical physicists Holger Nielson, from Denmark, and Masao Ninomiya...
It's at > http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... uture.html

Don't run to your death
yana

Post by yana »

Pincho Paxton wrote:

An atom is a particle. So how many particles do you need? And why 1 string? Where do the others come from?
An atom is a container. He needed just the one particle, a speck of sand. (Think of a grain of sand) God was a string who meditated upon himself. Yeah, I know its not popular to talk about god around here, but through my physics i'm a believer alright. Einstein himself believed in Spinozas god.

(cue mozart still)
Last edited by yana on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

...the theoretical physicists Holger Nielson, from Denmark, and Masao Ninomiya...
It's at > http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... uture.html
Strange story. Maybe they shouldn't mess with making holes in the universe.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

An atom is a container. He needed just the one particle, a speck of sand. (Think of a grain of sand) God was a string who meditated upon himself. Yeah, I know its not popular to talk about god around here, but through my physics i'm a believer alright. Einstein himself believed in Spinozas god.
What's this God string? Never heard of it. You call it himself, like it's a person? Did Einstein write a theory about it? All I get from Google is some sort of Lamb Music.. not sure what that is?
yana

Post by yana »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
What's this God string? Never heard of it. You call it himself, like it's a person? Did Einstein write a theory about it?
Original thoughts my friend. Ever heard of the yogis mantras like ohm and such? Where do you suppose they come from? Ancient wisdom passed on through our dna.

(mozart)
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Google comes up with chants. I don't get it?
yana

Post by yana »

Pincho Paxton wrote:Google comes up with chants. I don't get it?
Take turings enigma. The letters we use were given to us by a higher power. öhm ähm åhm. Nordic mantras.. used to connect with the godhead (Vishnu the preserver is the highest god there is)

But enough about god.

(mozart still)
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

yana wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:Google comes up with chants. I don't get it?
Take turings enigma. The letters we use were given to us by a higher power. öhm ähm åhm. Nordic mantras.. used to connect with the godhead (Vishnu the preserver is the highest god there is)

But enough about god.

(mozart still)
Highest god? I'm still confused. I was just searching for God, and it appears that it's a person, or something. I'm not really sure. I get lots of confusing information about..... him?

Edit: I got this from Google..
When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God.1 On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you."2 Before you look at the facts surrounding God's existence, ask yourself, If God does exist, would I want to know him? Here then, are some reasons to consider...

1. Does God exist? The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.
So it has him as the creator? And the Bible says.... So what's the Bible?

Sounds a bit mumbo jumbo to me.