Search found 1527 matches

by Blair
Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: The Good Husband
Replies: 34
Views: 3253

Re: The Good Husband

Cahoot wrote:there are no atheists in foxholes.
there are no god believers on the moon.
by Blair
Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: Intuition and the Wordless Nerve
Replies: 423
Views: 24474

Re: Intuition and the Wordless Nerve

ooooh..

The tediously tenacious caricature of Agent Smith strikes back!!
by Blair
Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:54 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: Understanding What's happening
Replies: 30
Views: 2738

Re: Understanding What's happening

Whatshappening wrote: I know there are changeable parts and unchangeable parts, of reality. I know reality is a bit tricky that way.
May I ask two questions of you Gary?

What parts of reality do you think are changeable, and unchangeable? Can you give examples.

Why do you think reality is 'a bit tricky'?
by Blair
Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: The aging difference?
Replies: 21
Views: 2335

Re: The aging difference?

You're on the right path but there are many more (Donna socks) than you have named. Dan would be the proper one to ask how many .. tho he probably doesn't even care. OK I've heard enough . You are insinuating with this and your post in another thread, that Quinn, Solway and Rowden are using alterna...
by Blair
Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: What is Love? Or did we do this before?
Replies: 141
Views: 19200

Re: What is Love? Or did we do this before?

Love makes it all too easy,
to fry a wide-eyed child's retina, and
roast his dreams.
No instruction manual comes with peepers;
beams.
First rule is learn how to avert them,
it seems,
The eyes are love beams.
by Blair
Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:30 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: Free-Will Foundational to Criminal Law
Replies: 4
Views: 1926

Re: Free-Will Foundational to Criminal Law

that is "free-will", is often an explicit doctrine of both the Canadian and US Criminal Justice Systems. It's the foundation of the justice system in every country. It's the foundation of every single aspect of human history, society and culture. If judges are caused to believe in free-will, how ca...
by Blair
Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm
Forum: Help Desk
Topic: Anonymous strikes!
Replies: 6
Views: 1608

Re: Anonymous strikes!

50,000 years ago would have been more relevant.

Ti's too late.
by Blair
Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:22 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: baby goes home
Replies: 162
Views: 14532

Re: baby goes home

No, what I care about is something very radically different. From what? You can be ironic, double or triple so, it still ends up with little old you; being ironic. So what's your point Alex? that you can be ironic, that you can play in irony, that you are so tied up in your ego that you can't see t...
by Blair
Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:16 am
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: Why causality is an illusion
Replies: 292
Views: 35667

Re: Why causality is an illusion

Why should it?

Kids who grok causation don't ride bikes recklessly in the first place. ;)
by Blair
Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:36 pm
Forum: Help Desk
Topic: How does Logic differ from Intuition?
Replies: 13
Views: 2623

Re: How does Logic differ from Intuition?

And you're an infected wart inside a hippos anus.
by Blair
Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:29 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: "I am" my reason
Replies: 126
Views: 15934

Re: "I am" my reason

Did you hear the one about Alice walking into a bar?



She knocked herself out.

Hawhawhaw.
by Blair
Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

Cherry Blossoms don't mutilate each others genitalia on purpose out of spite and superstition. Neither do most people. Cherry Blossoms also do not write symphonies. Cherry Blossoms don't blow up abortion clinics whilst a twelve year old girl is there because she was raped by her father. Neither do ...
by Blair
Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:17 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: are you smart?
Replies: 131
Views: 22366

Re: are you smart?

So apparently Mike Tyson is one of the smartest people of all time...
by Blair
Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:13 am
Forum: Help Desk
Topic: Less aware people are not stupid...they are self-absorbed!
Replies: 20
Views: 4323

Re: Less aware people are not stupid...they are self-absorbe

Well here's hoping Penticton BC is the first place that gets nuked.
by Blair
Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:04 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

Blair, what's the difference between cherry blossoms and people blossoming ? Cherry Blossoms don't mutilate each others genitalia on purpose out of spite and superstition. Cherry Blossoms don't blow up abortion clinics whilst a twelve year old girl is there because she was raped by her father. Cher...
by Blair
Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

movingalways wrote:It's been this way for creatures of sentience since the first breath was taken. Even a child knows about this catch to being alive.
No they don't, otherwise they wouldn't breed themselves when they "grow-up".
by Blair
Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

Dennis Mahar wrote:Credit where it's due.I'll put money on it.
I'll pay a thousand to one.

When the "world" is ending.

There's the catch.

There's always a catch.
by Blair
Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

I have no doubt it is your desire that you perceive me as losing your game. What has that got to do with me? Everything. You are asserting your version of Ultimate Reality, and I'm asserting mine. In time you will lose everything single thing that you value, and be left with nothing but despair. I'...
by Blair
Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

You have a nerve, I'll give you that.

Bottom line is, you are going to lose.

Not me, you.

And I'll be chuckling, nay laughing about it.
by Blair
Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:12 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

movingalways wrote: until that man working for fifty cents an hour
Not per hour, per day.

And since we are getting in to the spirit of asserting ourselves, I find you a waste of oxygen and I hope your children get decapitated in a freak accident, and you are there to see it, then you get breast cancer.
by Blair
Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:55 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: Socialisation, are others troubled?
Replies: 10
Views: 1134

Re: Socialisation, are others troubled?

And this is coming from an oxytocin addled idiot who doesn't know how to use hyphens?
by Blair
Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

Do you think I am going to concede one iota to a nincompoop who has read one too many manifest destiny diatribes?

That's me, asserting my self.

How do you like them apples?
by Blair
Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: are you smart?
Replies: 131
Views: 22366

Re: are you smart?

cousinbasil wrote: On the other hand, your objection is like thinking "I might lose" is a legitimate reason not to play the game. If it were, there would never be a game in the first place.
If you think it's a fucking game, you have lost by default.
by Blair
Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:29 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: An assertion on thinking
Replies: 64
Views: 4439

Re: An assertion on thinking

Tell that to the poor bastard out in desert India who works in a Coca-Cola factory fourteen hours a day for fifty cents.
by Blair
Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:05 pm
Forum: GENIUS FORUM
Topic: "I am" my reason
Replies: 126
Views: 15934

Re: "I am" my reason

To be excessively clear, It's not possible to be 'excessively clear', it's either clear or un clear. Unless you are a woman, in which case you might be given to idiotic hyperbole like my neighbor who I recently heard say that the barbeque was "extremely, very very hot" we are both equally handicapp...